VVGB Advocaten – Avocats, a premier league international law firm, located in the center of Brussels, is looking for a fulltime Junior Administrative Assistant to enlarge its support team.
- Provide, under the guidance and leadership of the managing partner, administrative support to the partners and legal staff;
- Organisation of (client) meetings;
- Handling travel arrangements;
- Handling agenda management;
- Handling daily incoming/outgoing office related or client related mail;
- Handling administrative filings for the partners and legal staff;
- Answering the incoming phone calls;
- Act as back-up for the reception of the visitors.
- You are dynamic, driven and pro-active;
- You have a good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are flexible and communicative, and can respect deadlines;
- You are bilingual Dutch / English (spoken and written) and can speak and write in French.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere in a growing and leading boutique international law firm;
- A competitive salary package;
- Pleasant and international working environment, easily accessible by public transport.
About the firm
VVGB is a Brussels based independent international law firm composed of experienced partners and their teams, who combine their expertise and strengths to provide premier quality and personalised service at competitive rates due to the boutique structure. The firm’s clients include multinational corporations, medium-sized companies, international and domestic industry associations and governments.
Please send your resume (CV) and motivation letter to
Mr. Peter Verhaeghe
VVGB Advocaten – Avocats
1 June 2018
Please click here for the pdf version of this job offer.