- Vermulst, Rovetta – Judicial Review of Anti-Dumping Determinations in the EU, 7:5 Global Trade and Customs Journal, 240-247 (2012)
- Vermulst, EU Anti-Dumping Law and Practices, Sweet & Maxwell (2nd ed. October 2010).
- Van Cutsem, Bariatti, Trade Defence in Times of Economic Crisis, Financier Worldwide, 53-54 (2010)
- Vermulst, Graafsma, The Anti-Absorption Provision in EC Anti-Dumping Law, 2:3 Global Trade and Customs Journal, 129-143 (2007)
- Vermulst, Graafsma, EC Dumping and Injury Margin Calculation Methods: Ten Major Problems, 2:1 Global Trade and Customs Journal, 27-33 (2007)
- Vermulst, The WTO Anti-Dumping Agreement: A Commentary, Oxford University Press (2006)
- Graafsma, Vermulst, Recent EC Anti-Dumping Practice Towards China and Vietnam: The Great Leap Backward, 12:5 International Trade Law and Regulation, 124-129 (2006)
- Evenett, Vermulst, The Politicisation of EC Anti-Dumping Policy: Member States, Their Votes and the European Commission, 28:5 The World Economy, 701-717 (2005)
- Vermulst, The 10 Major Problems with the Anti-Dumping Instrument in the European Community, 39:1 Journal of World Trade, 105-114 (2005)
- Vermulst, Waer, EC Anti-Dumping Law and Practice, Sweet & Maxwell (1997).
- Jackson, Vermulst, Anti-Dumping Law and Practice: A Comparative Study, The University of Michigan Press, Simon & Schuster (eds.1990).
- Vermulst, Anti-Dumping Law and Practice in the United States and the European Com-munities, Elsevier Science Publishers (1987).
- Vermulst, Gatta – Concurrent Trade Defense Investigations in the EU: The EU’s New Anti-Subsidy Practice against China, and the Future of Both, 11:3 World Trade Review, 527-553 (2012)
- Bronckers, Horlick, McNelis, WTO Regulation of Subsidies, in EC State Aid Law 167-181 (Hancher, Ottervanger & Slot eds, Thomson Maxwell, 3d ed., 2006)
- Bronckers, Goyette, The EU’s Responses to Foreign Subsidies: An Overview, in The WTO Trade Remedy System: East Asian Perspectives 145-157 (Matsushita, Ahn & Chen eds., Cameron May, 2006)
- Vermulst, EC Countervailing Duty Law and Practice Revisited: Leges bonae ex malis moribus proceantur 27:3 Legal Issues of Economic Integration, 217-238 (2000)
- Vermulst, Waer, EC Anti-Subsidy Law and Practice After the Uruguay Round: A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing?, 33:3 Journal of World Trade, 19–43 (1999)
- Bronckers, Non-Discrimination in the WTO Safeguards Agreement: A European Perspective, in Law and Economics of Contingent Protection in International Trade 367-373 (Bagwell, Bermann and Mavroidis eds., Cambridge University Press, 2010)
- Vermulst, Pernaute, Lucenti, Recent EC Safeguards Policy: Kill Them All and Let God Sort Them Out?, 38:6 Journal of World Trade, 955-984 (2004)
- Bronckers, The Special Safeguard Clause in respect of China: (How) Will It Work?; in WTO and East Asia: New Perspectives 39-50 (Matsushita and Ahn eds., Cameron May, London, 2004)