Our Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital and Private Equity practice is broad and both nationally and cross-border/EU oriented. It entails advice and assistance including negotiation and document preparation for inter alia:
- Share or asset acquisitions/divestitures;
- Venture capital investments;
- Private equity investments;
- Acquisitions/divestitures of minority or majority stakes in privately-held or publicly listed companies;
- MBO’s, LBO’s, etc;
- Strategic collaborations; etc.
Assistance is provided at the various stages of any such transactions:
- pre-contractual phase (letter of intent, MOU, non-disclosure agreement, etc.);
- due diligence
- controlled auction procedure;
- drafting and negotiation of the contractual documentation;
- organization of “signing” and “closing” process;
- “post-closing” phase.
In the EU we work with an extensive and reliable network of correspondent law firms. Our team also provides a full service in corporate litigation matters, in particular in case of post-acquisition claims and shareholders disputes.